You are hereHome ›
Crime spree on Sylvan Street
Arrests, Thefts and more around Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, Little Canada, and Roseville - Roseville Area police reports June 24, 2014
A 22-year-old woman was arrested June 3 at Larpenteur and Hamline avenues for driving with no insurance and a license to match.
Washington County felony and misdemeanor warrants for his arrest followed a 47-year-old man all the way to the intersections of Larpenteur Avenue and Arona Street where he was collared and booked at the jail.
Paperwork was completed on a 28-year-old woman who was arrested June 3 at Larpenteur and Hamline avenues for operating an uninsured vehicle, failure to transfer vehicle title, displaying revoked license plates and expired vehicle registration.
The 18-year-old driver was stone cold sober, but the other teens in the car were not. The vehicle was stopped for speeding June 7 at Snelling and Dan Patch avenues, and four passengers--three males ages 18, 19 and 19, and a female, 18, were cited for underage consumption of alcohol.
A 19-year-old woman reported June 6 that she had been sexually assaulted by a 21-year-old acquaintance. An investigation is underway.
A 32-year-old man was arrested June 8 in the 1600 block of Eustis Street for gross misdemeanor driving after license cancellation. The gross misdemeanor level indicates the suspect has been down this road before, and he was booked at the Ramsey County Jail.
A teen was listening to music in Thunder Bay-Westwinds Park early in the evening June 11 when pair of “skinny black males, about 16-years-old,” took a liking to the 17-year-old’s headphones and confronted him. One suspect displayed a three-inch folding knife and relieved the victim of the headgear before the pair rode off on their bikes.
Friday the 13th proved to be unlucky for drivers that parked their vehicles in driveways in the 2500, 2600 and 2700 blocks of Sylvan Street. A loaded Glock nine-millimeter model 17 handgun, hundreds of CDs and even a pair of women’s shoes went missing from three vehicles overnight. No suspects.
Burglaries were reported:
• June 13 at SuperAmerica
• June 13 in the 1300 block of Larpenteur Avenue West
• June 13 in the 400 block of County Road B2 West
• June 16 in the 1700 block of Highway 36 West
Thefts were reported:
• June 12 at Rosedale Center
• June 12 at Wal-Mart
• June 13 in the 2800 block of Huron Street
• June 13 at University of Northwestern
• June 13 at Sally Beauty Supply
• June 13 at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
• June 14 at SuperAmerica
• June 14 at Wal-Mart
• June 14 at Har Mar Mall
• June 15 in the 2800 block of Woodbridge Street
• June 18 at Har Mar Mall
Thefts from auto were reported:
• June 13 in the 400 block of Sextant Avenue West
• June 13 in the 2400 block of Cohansey Street
• June 16 at Roseville Chrysler Jeep Dodge
• June 16 at Har Mar Mall
• June 17 in the 1600 block of Highway 36 West
• June 18 in the 1700 block of County Road B2 West
Shoplifting was reported:
• June 12 at Rosedale Center
• June 12 at Kohl’s
• June 13 at Rosedale Commons
• June 13 at Target
• June 13 at Wal-Mart
• June 15 at Crossroads Mall
• June 15 at Wal-Mart
• June 16 at Kohl’s
• June 17 at Rosedale Center
• June 17 at Wal-Mart
• June 18 at Wal-Mart
• June 18 at Kohl’s
Disorderly conduct was reported:
• June 12 at Arby’s
• June 13 in the 1000 block of Larpenteur Avenue West
• June 13 in the 1800 block of Lexington Avenue
• June 13 at Rosedale Center
• June 13 in the 2500 block of Lexington Avenue North
• June 14 at American Freight
• June 14 at Target
• June 15 in the 1300 block of Shryer Avenue West
• June 17 at Motel 6
• June 17 in the 1700 block of County Road B West
• June 17 in the 2400 block of Victoria Street North
• June 18 near the intersection of County Road B West and Marion Road
• June 18 at Best Buy
Driving while intoxicated was reported:
• June 14 near the intersection of County Road B2 West and Western Avenue North
• June 17 at Little Caesars Pizza
• June 18 in the 2900 block of Patton Road