You are hereHome ›
Roseville Area police reports Oct. 1, 2013
|Falcon Heights||Little Canada||Roseville|
A 29-year-old woman was pulled over Sept. 12 at Snelling and Larpenteur avenues for driving with a suspended license. Her passenger, the 34-year-old female owner of the vehicle, was arrested for letting her drive.
There were four people in the vehicle and all four were arrested Sept. 13 at Larpenteur and Cleveland avenues. The 29-year-old female driver was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance, false information to police and obstruction of the legal process. A 25-year-old female passenger was taken into custody on felony and gross-misdemeanor warrants out of Mahnomen and Clearwater counties, a 32-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding Crow Wing County misdemeanor warrant, and a 21-year-old woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia. All except the 21-year-old were booked at the jail.
A 28-year-old man was arrested Sept. 9 at Larpenteur Avenue and Pleasant Street for failure to provide proof of insurance. His defense was that he didn’t have any insurance and he was arrested for that as well.
A 25-year-old man who had no valid license, no proof of insurance and no car seat for his child was cited Sept. 9 for the three offenses in the 2400 block of Larpenteur Avenue.
A 23-year-old female staff member at the Capitol View Area Learning Center in the first block of County Road B2 was scratched and bitten by a student the afternoon of Sept. 12 as she attempted to separate two boys who were fighting in a classroom. A 15-year-old suspect was charged with gross-misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and taken to Alina on a psych hold.
Two boys fighting over pool sticks were separated the afternoon of Sept. 20 at the Capitol View Area Learning Center. One youth, a 15-year-old, was taken to the Ramsey County Juvenile Center on a charge of gross-misdemeanor assault.
A woman found sleeping in the woods in Spooner Park the evening of Sept. 16 was returned to Ramsey County Detox. The 53-year-old with no permanent address, had recently been released from the center.
A 62-year-old male reported the theft of his briefcase the night of Sept. 16 from the parking lot of a steakhouse in the 200 block of Little Canada Road. The briefcase contained an iPad, an iPhone, eight Minnesota Wild hockey tickets and $500 in cash, he said. There was no sign of forced entry. Attempts are being made to locate the iPhone by GPS.
• A theft from auto was reported Sept. 19 near Lexington Avenue and Rose Place.
• An attempted theft from auto was reported Sept. 19 at Rosedale Center.
• A burglary was reported Sept. 19 in the 600 block of Larpenteur Avenue.
• A theft from auto was reported Sept. 19 in the 2800 block of Snelling Avenue.
• A theft was reported Sept. 20 at Rosedale Center. • A theft was reported Sept. 20 at Perkins.
• A theft from auto was reported Sept. 20 at HarMar Mall.
• A theft was reported Sept. 20 in the 1000 block of Lovell Avenue.
• A motor vehicle theft was reported Sept. 20 at Xfinity Experience Center.
• A motor vehicle theft was reported Sept. 21 at Days Inn.
• Shoplifting was reported Sept. 21 at Rosedale Center. • A theft was reported Sept. 21 at Shell gas station on Dale Street.
• A theft was reported Sept. 21 in the 2400 block of Fairview Avenue.
• Multiple thefts were reported Sept. 22 at Rosedale Center.
• Shoplifting was reported Sept. 22 at Target.
• A theft was reported Sept. 22 at Kohl’s.
• A theft was reported Sept. 23 at Rosedale Center. • A theft was reported Sept. 23 at SuperAmerica on Hamline Avenue.
• Shoplifting was reported Sept. 23 at HarMar Mall.
• A theft from auto was reported Sept. 24 at Anderson Produce Co.
• A burglary was reported Sept. 24 in the 400 block of Owasso Boulevard.
• A theft was reported Sept. 24 at Rosedale Center.
• Disorderly conduct was reported Sept. 19 on Iona Lane near Marion Street.
• Disorderly conduct was reported Sept. 21 at Rosedale Center.
• Disorderly conduct was reported Sept. 24 at Super 8.
• Gunshots were reported Sept. 19 near Albert Street and Sandhurst Drive.
• An assault was reported Sept. 21 in the 1700 block of Marion Street.
Criminal damage to property
• Criminal damage to property was reported Sept. 23 in the 100 block of Mccarron Boulevard.
• Criminal damage to property was reported Sept. 24 in the 2700 block of Dale Street.